- You must thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- You must list three ways in which you like to help people through your blog.
- You may pass it on to however many other bloggers you’d like – no limits.
Many, many thanks to Marty for this lovely award. I hope you’ll take a second to click here and drop in on Marty and his fur siblings–one kitty and three puppy dogs–at MusingsbyMartyManx. Now for three ways that I like to help people through my blog.
- I like to make people (and assorted animal readers) smile. If you’re smiling right now–and I truly hope you are–then I’ve done my job.
- From time to time, I share information about living with hip and elbow dysplasia. (You can click here, here, and here to read the posts I’ve written, with a little help from my blogging assistant/human mommy.) I hope that the information I share will be useful to other dogs who are diagnosed with dysplasia and that it will help to ease the worries of their humans.
- I like to give humans ideas for fun activities they can do with their precious pets (or should that be fun activities that pets can do with their precious humans?), including baking healthy treats, going out to eat, hitting the road for overnight adventures, or simply enjoying a fun walk on a beautiful day.
I’m sharing this award with a few of my blogging friends who also happen to be Instagram friends. Twice the fun!
- Barking from the Bayou (on IG @mkclinton)–Fellow Louisiana resident and LSU football fan M.K. Clinton, along with her Basset Hound Bentley and granddog Pierre the Westie, deliver product reviews, dog tips, and a whole lot of laughs.
- BearHUGs Forever (on IG @rosyrue)–Toy Poodle Rosy is one lucky dog: She lives in beautiful San Diego and gets to visit the beach on a regular basis; she has a fabulous wardrobe; and she has her very own dog, Annie the Cocker Spaniel.
- Miley’s Daily Scoop (on IG @mileysdailyscoop)–What could possibly be more fun than one Golden Retriever? How about two Golden Retrievers (Miley and Bruin) and a Golden Lab (Maggie). And then, of course, there’s beautiful Belle the cat.
Before I go, I have two more friends to thank: Thank you to Lorian at dogdaz for giving me the Liebster Award a couple of months ago. (Wow, do you realize that it’s August and my human mommy/blogging assistant is just getting around to thanking my friends for awards that they presented to me in May and June. Seriously, I may have to dock her pay.) You can click here for my Liebster Award post from a couple of years ago . . . and then you’ll find out if I’ve ever been in a bar brawl. And have you noticed the beautiful bandanas I’m wearing in all of my pictures? They’re a gift from my Instagram friend @johnanng, human mother to three rowdy retrievers living in Florida. Thank you @johnanng! Looks like I’m going to need more closet space.