- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
- Share seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On award, provide a link to their blog in your post, and notify them on their blog.
To Monty and Harlow: thank you, thank you, thank you! Handsome Monty and beautiful Harlow are two Golden Retriever rescues living the good life in Arizona with their loving human mom and dad. You can click here to meet them and read more about their adventures and all they do to support Arizona Golden Retriever Connection (AZGRC). And to Bernie: thank you, thank you, thank you! Bernie is a cute French Bulldog who celebrated his first birthday this past December. He lives in North Devon, England, with his human mom and dad and a new little human brother. Click here to read more about Bernie and join him on one of his beautiful beach visits.
So, I’ve completed #1 and #2 under the rules. That must mean that it’s time to move on to #3–seven random things about me.
- I start every day with a perimeter search of my yard.
- I’m afraid of bugs that buzz.
- I won’t walk over manhole covers.
- I have to be kissed before I’ll eat.
- I deliver a big burp to my human daddy every morning after breakfast.
- I’m very vocal.
- Black and White Sunday is my favorite blogging day.